The year 2013 is the 8th year that the ISA water/wastewater and automatic controls symposium has been held. The symposium has always been a “niche” event that caters to the automation and instrumentation needs of both the water and wastewater sectors. Traditional attendance has been 150-200 attendees, which presents a friendly atmosphere where attendees get a chance to know each other.
From its beginnings as an water/wastewater instrumentation symposium, the WWAC Symposium has grown to be an event that covers the encompassing areas of automation, instrumentation and control systems in the water/wastewater sector.
- 2012 WWAC Symposium: August 7-9, 2012 – Holiday Inn Castle Hotel, Orlando, Florida
- 6th WWAC Symposium: June 22-23, 2011 – Chase Park Plaza Hotel, St. Louis, Missouri
- 5th WWAC Symposium: August 4-6, 2010 – Doubletree Castle Hotel, Orlando, Florida
- 4th WWAC Symposium: August 4-6, 2009 – Doubletree Castle Hotel, Orlando, Florida
- 3rd WWAC Symposium: August 4-6, 2008 – Doubletree Castle Hotel, Orlando, Florida
- 2nd WWAC Symposium: August 4-7, 2007 – Doubletree Castle Hotel, Orlando, Florida
- 1st WWID Symposium: August 20-21, 2003 – Grosvenor Resort Hotel, Orlando, Florida